Have you ever felt sad, happy, angry, lonely, worried, scared or excited? Maybe you’ve felt a few of these at the same time? This wonderfully designed activity journal helps children identify, understand and embrace their emotions.
- A colourful journal packed full of evidence based activities to help kids explore their feelings
- Divided into seven bright and colourful chapters
- Includes interactive exercises, practical tips and notes
- Helps children explore their emotions and feel confident in expressing their feelings
- Lots of space for writing, drawing and creating
- Fully illustrated throughout, it also includes stickers to help personalise your diary
An empowering journal by best selling author and broadcaster Fearne Cotton, this is a wonderful tool for children especially at a time when the outside world might seem out of their control.
Dimensions: 13.8 x 20.5 cm
Recommended ages 7-12
224 page hardback