One family, one meal! Fun and simple weaning recipes that the whole family can enjoy, from award-winning food blogger Beth Bentley.
- Combines baby-led and spoon-fed meals
- Recipes focus on a few ingredients, clever flavour combinations and easy cooking methods
- Promotes eating together as a family from an early age to help your baby develop good eating and social habits
- Most recipes can be make using just one hand and one pan – essential for new parents!
- Step-by-step guides will help you through the daunting first stages of weaning right up to confident toddler eating
Sweet Potato Cookies
Baby Burrito Bowls
No-roast Chicken Pot Roast
Over 60 wholesome, nutritious meals that are packed full of flavour for both baby and parents.
Dimensions: 17.2 x 22.8 cm
192 page hardback