Our Ylang & Rose scented deo stick combines the warm, fruity fragrance of Ylang Ylang with the darker floral scent of Rose. It has undertones of sweet jasmine and vanilla. The result is an earthy scent that has both muskier bass notes and fruitier, floral high notes. Perfect for both men and women.
- Eco-friendly deodorant stick uses 100% natural and organic ingredients to provide day long freshness and protection against body odour
- Soothing oils and butters form the base of the deodorant
- Naturally occurring antibacterial agents neutralise body odour
- Moisture absorbing natural powders help you stay dry under the arms
- Scrubber products are entirely vegan and cruelty free and handmade in the UK
- Deodorant stick comes in 100% recyclable paper and card tubes
- Beautifully designed packaging makes this a great small gift to give someone trying to make more sustainable lifestyle choices
If you’re trying to encourage a friend, partner or housemate to make more zero waste choices, the fun packaging of this deodorant stick makes this a great present.
Volume: 85g (most people find that a stick lasts around 2 months)
How to Use: Use daily after showering and in the morning. Gently push up the bottom of the tube and hold the exposed bit of deodorant against your underarm. After a couple of seconds the deodorant stick will warm up, allowing you to glide it around and leave a thin layer of deodorant on your underarms. Depending on how much you use with each application, one stick of Scrubber should last between 1 and 3 months.
Store in a cool dry place. Due to the natural ingredients, the deodorant stick can soften in very warm temperatures but will become firm again if placed in a cool place.
All packaging is 100% recyclable. Wipe off any excess deodorant around the lip or inside the tube before recycling with the rest of your paper and card.
Ingredients: Arrowroot powder, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soya Wax Pellets, Essential Oils
Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.