This Patchouli and Mango scented stick combines the woody musk of patchouli with the rounder, sweeter scent of mango. With subtle undertones of Jasmine adding a bit of citric tang, the result is a wonderfully androgynous scent that is at once warm, sweet and complex.
- Eco-friendly deodorant stick uses 100% natural and organic ingredients to provide day long freshness and protection against body odour
- Soothing oils and butters form the base of the deodorant
- Naturally occurring antibacterial agents neutralise body odour
- Moisture absorbing natural powders help you stay dry under the arms
- Scrubber products are entirely vegan and cruelty free and handmade in the UK
- Deodorant stick comes in 100% recyclable paper and card tubes
- Beautifully designed packaging makes this a great small gift to give someone trying to make more sustainable lifestyle choices
If you’re trying to encourage a friend, partner or housemate to make more zero waste choices, the fun packaging of this deodorant stick makes this a great present.
Volume: 85g (most people find that a stick lasts around 2 months)
How to Use: Use daily after showering and in the morning. Gently push up the bottom of the tube and hold the exposed bit of deodorant against your underarm. After a couple of seconds the deodorant stick will warm up, allowing you to glide it around and leave a thin layer of deodorant on your underarms. Depending on how much you use with each application, one stick of Scrubber should last between 1 and 3 months.
Store in a cool dry place. Due to the natural ingredients, the deodorant stick can soften in very warm temperatures but will become firm again if placed in a cool place.
All packaging is 100% recyclable. Wipe off any excess deodorant around the lip or inside the tube before recycling with the rest of your paper and card.
Ingredients: Arrowroot powder, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soya Wax Pellets, Essential Oils
Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.