With plenty of space and scope for colouring outside the lines, these lovely activity books are an excellent way to introduce children to some of the world’s masterpieces! This title covers the iconic pop artist Roy Lichtenstein, whose colourful artworks were influenced by the media, advertising and everyday life.
- Easy to read and accessible information about the artist, Roy Lichtenstein
- Colouring activities allow children to really explore the artworks
- Full of drawing prompts and ideas
- Slim design easily fits in a bag for entertainment on the go!
- A fun stocking filler or small gift
- This present is easy to post
Children (and adults!) can make their own comic strip, finish colouring in Roy Lichtenstein’s artworks, make up their own and, most importantly, have fun!
Dimensions: 24.13 x 28.27 cm
Paperback 32 pages
Recommended ages 6-9