Issue 11’s theme is an exploration of BALANCE and features:
- An ode to dried flowers with Lucy Coco Floristry and photography by Nell Mallia
- The brilliant Frome Independent Market – we chat to the market’s director
- Facial massage with Sasha Seaward
- The power of writing with Mothership Writers – a year-long writing course for new mothers created by Emylia Hall. Plus exercises to help you find your voice
- Furniture design with Heather Scott
- Regeneration – ideas on not only leading a green life, but to positively regenerate through plants, community and more
- Yoga positions to help create BALANCE in life with Natasha Kembrey
- Musings on balance
- Feeling depleted? How to recognise and restore with Anya Hayes
- How to make a meditation pillow + delicious biscuits – etc etc.
This and much more – style, culture, stories, interviews, travel, photography, craft and illustration.