This book is about working with other people. It’s about making that experience a positive one. It’s about how a happy, engaged and motivated team becomes an unstoppable force.
In Do Team, entrepreneur Charlie Gladstone draws on three decades of experience as an employer of over 100 people and father of six, to share practical, honest and insightful advice on such matters as:
- Choosing the right people
- Getting through tough times
- Team building for introverts
- The power of (very) small teams
- Why good manners and kindness matter most
With easy-to-follow entries on hiring, gentle leadership, emotional intelligence and retaining a sense of humour, Do Team will help you get the best from everyone so that you, your team and your business can thrive.
- Advice on building an engaged and motivated team so your business thrives
- Charlie is an entrepreneur with over 100 employees and 30+ years’ experience
- Why thinking like a football manager can sometimes help
Part of the best selling Do Book series, these books are packed full of information and always written in an accessible and inviting way. Full of colour photographs and easy to dip in and out of, you’ll be endlessly inspired!
Dimensions: 120 x 178mm
112 page paperback