‘In a world where everyone is a photographer now, how do you stand out? The answer can be found in this simple but profound book. It will train your eye to see what others don’t.’ — David Hieatt
Photographer Andrew Paynter shares 10 practices to help you develop a more considered approach to photography and enable you to craft pictures with care. Rather than guide you through technical aspects, Do Photo teaches novice, intermediate and advanced photographers — and everyone in between — how to use their cameras to really connect with subjects, create memorable and more impactful photographs, and to enjoy the process along the way. And guess what? It all starts before you even pick up the camera.
- 10 practices to develop a more considered photography style
- Inspiring colour and B+W film photography throughout
- Photographer and author Andrew Paynter’s clients include Adidas, Apple and Rolling Stone magazine
- Short, informative chapters make this perfect for reading cover to cover or dipping into when you need some quick inspiration
- Part of the wonderful Do Book Co series
A new title for 2020, this book will inspire and motivate photographers of all skills and disciplines.