This fun kit allows kids to express themselves by designing and creating their very own t-shirt. They will love coming up with own design and cutting it out from a bundle of coloured vinyls before fixing it to their t-shirt with an iron. They should even have enough vinyl leftover to carry on experimenting on clothes, bags etc.
Here at BAM we know what a great feeling it is to be able to say ‘Thanks, I made it!’ and we created this kit because we want kids to get that buzz too.
Each kit contains: 1 x 100% organic cotton anthracite grey t-shirt, 1 x bundle of vinyl pieces, 1 x piece of parchment paper and full instructions.
- Kit also gives access to design inspiration and an instructional video via the website
- Presented in a cardboard box, this is an easy to post gift for Christmas
- Aimed at children aged 5+
- Younger kids will enjoy creating their t-shirt with an adult, while older children will enjoy doing more by themselves (please always supervise children using scissors or an iron)
- T-shirts comes in a dark grey colour that really makes the vinyl colours pop
After a few requests we have added a 3-4 years option. Please bear in mind that this kit is aimed at ages 5+ and younger children will need lots of input and help. However, you know your child! If you require another sized t-shirt not listed please get in touch and we’ll arrange that for you.
Please supervise your child whenever they are using scissors or an iron.
Vinyl colours may vary but will always be a bright, colourful and fun mix.
T-shirt is 100% organic cotton. After it’s completed, it should be washed at 30 degrees and left to dry naturally. Don’t put that baby in the tumble dryer!