Six crinkly pages of colourful illustrations and simple rhyming text, these fun books are a lovely sensory toy for babies and toddlers. They are lightweight and easy to carry in a bag which makes them a great source of entertainment when you’re on the move! Presented in a cardboard box, these are a wonderful gift for babies to grow up with.
In this title, let’s go and explore the science museum!
- A cloth book that has been cleverly created to look just like a little newspaper
- A lovely gender neutral sensory toy that is suitable from 3 months and up
- The crinkly, tactile pages make it a especially good toy for children with special needs or visual impairment
- Light weight means you can easily pop them in your bag for fun on the go
- Come packaged in a sweet presentation box
These crinkly newspapers are a hit with families at BAM and are often bought as a cheerful new born gift or first birthday present.
Dimensions: 30 x 20cm
CE tested and machine washable
Suitable for 3 months +