Grapefruit & Caramel Tobacco Beard and Shave Oil, with sweet notes of tobacco, scents of aged oak rum barrels and a squeeze of grapefruit is his go-to for beard and facial maintenance. A blend of Coconut, Argan and Avocado oils, it is full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to reinvigorate both skin and hair, banishing frizz and fighting split ends. Full of amino acids, proteins and Jojoba oil it will soften beards, moisturise skin and help prevent razor burn. Whether it’s to keep your beard from looking like a carpet or softening stubble before a shave, this is what your face crying out for.
Mr Blackman’s Grapefruit & Caramel Tobacco Beard and Shave Oil is a nourishing blend of oils, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will reinvigorate your skin and hair, banish frizz and fight split ends.
- Contains a blend of coconut, organ and avocado oils
- Full of amino acids, proteins and jojoba oil to soften beards, moisturise skin and help prevent razor burn
- With sweet notes of tobacco, scents of aged oak rum barrels and a squeeze of grapefruit
- Perfect for keeping your beard beautiful or for softening stubble before a shave
- Free from synthetics, excess packaging and anything else that isn’t good for you or the environment
- Stylish packaging makes this a perfect gift for the men in your life
Mr Blackman’s male beauty range is made with natural ingredients, making it a smart choice for you and the planet. It’s what your face has been crying out for!
To use on beards: Wash and cleanse your face before gently dabbing your beard dry. Massage a little oil into your beard and skin and comb through to work from root to tip.
To use pre-shave: After washing and cleansing your face apply a few drops and massage onto clean skin and shave as normal.
Ingredients:Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Argan Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Essential Oils, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene*
*Occurs naturally in Essential Oils