Beauty Short List Awards 2018 – Winner of Best Beard Oil
When it’s going to be a late one, this beard and shave oil is Mr Blackman’s go to! A nourishing blend of oils, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will reinvigorate your skin and hair, banishing frizz and fighting split ends.
- Contains a blend of coconut, organ and avocado oils
- Full of amino acids, proteins and jojoba oil to soften beards, moisturise skin and help prevent razor burn
- A spicy blend of sweet spice, musky easy notes and hints of orange peel guaranteed to turn up the heat
- Perfect for keeping your beard beautiful or for softening stubble before a shave
- Free from synthetics, excess packaging and anything else that isn’t good for you or the environment
- Stylish packaging makes this a perfect gift for the men in your life
Mr Blackman’s male beauty range is made with natural ingredients, making it a smart choice for you and the planet. It’s what your face has been crying out for!
To use on beards: Wash and cleanse your face before gently dabbing your beard dry. Massage a little oil into your beard and skin and comb through to work from root to tip.
To use pre-shave: After washing and cleansing your face apply a few drops and massage onto clean skin and shave as normal.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Fractionated Coconut Oil), Argan Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Essential Oils, Eugenol*, Limonene*
*Occurs naturally in Essential Oils