This moisturising balm combines coconut and avocado oils to soothe and protect the skin, banish frizz and keep stray hair in place.
- Contains unrefined shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract
- Ideal for sensitive skins and all other skin types
- Helps to soothe inflammatory conditions such as eczema
- It’s spicy fragrance is bound to turn heads
- A brilliant product to soothe skin after shaving or to keep your beautiful beard in tip top condition
- Stylish packaging makes this a great gift for the men in your life
This wonderful balm is the perfect partner to Mr Blackman’s Bergamot & Spice Beard and Shave Oil.
To use as a beard balm: Rub a little balm into a damp beard, ensuring it gets from the roots to the tip by combing through. For best result use after applying beard oil.
To use as an aftershave: After shaving lightly dry skin and apply balm to your skin to seal in the moisture.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Essential Oils, Eugenol*, Limonene*
*Occurs naturally in Essential Oils